INNOVATION FOR A HIGH OUTPUT.
High-performance machines that have been developed for all areas of application in which large numbers of cartons need to be filled in the following operation. All of the functional stages in these machines have been designed to achieve a high output with a quiet running of the machine. Uncompromisingly, we avoid the use of pneumatic movements and design all of the stages with servo drives.
The format flexibility of the machine is one of its key characteristics. It allows for an impressive range of carton formats; including both rectangular and octagonal formats. Quick and easy format changes by means of a spindle adjustment stand at the forefront. These changes can also be automated using servo drives. Interchangeable parts can be replaced simply and safely using the quick-release system. A graphic touch-screen display keeps the operator up-to-date about the current status of the machine.
We will be pleased to supply you with further information about our products.
Download data sheets and leaflets here. Have a look at the video showing the functional principle. Or feel free to get in personal contact with our team by sending an e-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
These contents are available only after log-in. Please log-in with username and password.
Benefits at a glance
- Up to 60 cartons/cycles per minute
- For rectangular and octagonal cartons
- Blanks available in materials ranging from plain cardboard to double corrugated carton
- Utmost format flexibility
- Fast and reproducible format flexibility
- Folding mandrel adjustable to suit format
- Low maintenance by avoiding pneumatic movements
- Low energy demand values thanks to the consistent use of servo technology
- Optional automation: Loading of the blank magazine and format adjustment